Monday, January 30, 2006

What happened... and where is the person I once was?

So I keep getting these "I want a baby" feelings... then I seem to come back to reality of the person I know myself to be and think "maybe later" sounds better. I am so confused. What happened to wanting to be free, live our lives free of responsibility, hop on a plane to Vegas a few times a year??? I don't want to give anything up really, but the idea of a baby, of one that Craig and I make sounds better and better each day. This is scary!

I was just at the obgyn's office having an internal ultrasound for irregular spotting after my AF, and all looks good according to the doctor. A small part of me wanted to be in the side of the population there that was preggo. Ok, well maybe not as small a part of me as I would like to think.

Was the thought process that maybe getting preggo when we are ready won't be as easy if something is wrong (i.e. causing the irregular spotting) making it something more appealing? I don't know. I will have to wait and see.

Stay tuned to "The randomness of Danielle's mind".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home