Monday, January 16, 2006

What a nice weekend...

Wonderful weekend...

Friday - hair color and cut (thanks to Jill for getting rid of my WT-roots), then poker at our place... I was happy to fall asleep on the couch while everyone else finished playing downstairs

Saturday - SURPRISE party for Tricia... so much fun... Cesar did a wonderful job and us gals had a fantastic time chatting, eating, crafting, relaxing... good times

Sunday - out to breakfast with the inlaws, relax, relax, relax

A weekend of fun, friends and relaxation... my kind of weekend.

Though it did start off with drama in the world of the sister-in-law... ugh. I won't even get into it, but if you are interested email me and I can send you the email chain... quite amusing if you are bored.

Still thinking about babies... when will I be ready, will I ever be ready, etc? March... I must have some idea by March when we are set to discuss seriously again. Yikes. I am starting to come around to the fact that life won't end with a baby, it will just significantly change... vacations will happen, just not as frequently... we can still have a life but just different. I am only 27. That is a way to look at it, right? I don't want to be an old parent but I don't want to rush either... where is the middle ground?!?!?!?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home