Friday, January 20, 2006

Tis Friday...

Finally Friday. Yay!

Had a good week and looking forward to the relaxing weekend... no real plans other than poker tonight... so this makes me very happy!

This week we did well at no cost poker (both at Jimbos and Applebees):
- another $25 gift certificate to Jimbos
- $30 gift certificate to Applebees
- $50 gift cheque (cash)

Other than that not too much going on. Just getting an idea from my doctors on what to do to get my body ready (for baby-making time) for when my mind is ready (who knows when this will be). Vitamins. Needing to get off the meds I am currently on (can't be on them when preggo) and probably finding ones that I can be on while preggo. About it I think... doctors will probably say to try to lose some weight beforehand as well.

5pm can't come fast enough!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home