Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Haven't had much to say...

So I guess I haven't had much to say since I've not posted in a while...
  • We leave tomorrow for Vegas - yay!
  • Not getting as much back from taxes as expected - boo!
  • Craig still not working (or sent a resume for that matter) - boo!
  • Starting Flintstone's chewable vitamins and 1mg folic acid when we return from Vegas - per my doctor's suggestion
  • Visited my gramp's grave for the first time since he was buried (it wasn't easy)
  • Dad has been looking/feeling better lately - yay yay yay yay!
  • West Coast Vacation scrapbook is moving along (slowly)... though I am really liking it so far (a little more than half way done)
  • Totally looking forward to a 3-day weekend after we return from vacation (I normally need some type of vacation from a vacation)

2 Comments:

At 10:36 AM, Blogger AlwaysJoy said...

Have a great trip!
I will miss chatting with you...
Win big and then Craig doesn't have to send ANY resume's

 
At 7:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great time on your vacation!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home