Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Sorry for my absence... but here I am!

Sorry to those of who you enjoyed catching up with the life (and mind) of Danielle.

As most of you will know by now, I am pregnant with our first child, due October 24th. Since we found out (soon after returning from Vegas in February) I've been consumed by that (and started a baby blog, please refer to that for all baby-related stuff). So I am getting fat (don't yet look pregnant, just blumpy).

We are trying to plan a vacation for this summer (possibly to Vegas with Whalen & Lynne) and I am trying to organize a short trip to meet up with Laura in Bermuda (airfare is just insane!). I am going to miss our frequent vacations so much, so I want to be sure we are able to get a vacation in before it is too late to travel.

Mom, Rick and Ricky are now living down in Florida (they moved at the end of March) and I will be visiting them this weekend (after the business portion of my trip tomorrow and Friday). Mom said Ricky is adjusting well and making lots of friends, which is great and so important at his age (9).

Craig started a new job two and a half weeks ago and so far so good. Close to home, smaller property, less hours and so far less stress.

Dad has been doing pretty good lately, keep fingers crossed that it continues.

I guess that is the general update for now... I will try to post more often on this blog since I now know there are some who enjoy this (here is to you Marianne ;).

2 Comments:

At 7:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for my post! When we were talking about medical on Sat it didn't even occur to me that Craig had a new job! I hope he likes it.
Have a great time visiting your family in FL!

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger AlwaysJoy said...

YAY for posts!
Keep up the good work

 

Post a Comment

<< Home