Tuesday, August 21, 2007

After more than 1 year - I'm back!

Ok - so I'll admit I forgot all about this blog until I was reading Joy's blog, saw a link to "Danielle's Blog" (which I assumed was my pregnancy blog) and rediscovered this one. But I'm back now.

The title of my blog means o-so-much more now! We sure do grow up. Having a baby will certainly do that to you.

Cameron is my world. Craig and Cameron are my life. Everything else is extra.


Speaking of Cameron, he is now 10.5 months old. He is extremely active and the cuttest baby ever (if I may so myself). Here he is:






Craig and I just got back from a mini vaca this past weekend. We spent 2 days/1 night down at Foxwoods with some friends. We tried out a new hotel 3 miles from Foxwoods (Bellissimo Grande) which was nice and a great price and tried to not let our colds keep us down. I finished 3rd in the Lady's Tournament and we were up overall on the weekend. Cameron spent Friday and Saturday night with Grampy and Nonna in Gloucester (his first time ever spending more than 1 night away from us and his first time in about 4 months he spent any night away) and had a lot of fun.


Craig is still Mr Mom, though actively looking for a job. I returned back to work when Cameron was 8.5 months old. I started a new job and am currently working at Harvard Pilgrim. I'm very happy with how things worked out in the end, though my previous company made things stressful for a period of time shortly after I had Cameron. Woowho for forward movement.



Will be sure to post at least weekly, if not more frequently.






Labels:

4 Comments:

At 7:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay that you are back! I INSIST that you fill this blog with pics of Cameron! He is the cutest!

 
At 8:24 AM, Blogger AlwaysJoy said...

Welcome back Danielle

 
At 9:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Welcome back!

 
At 11:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home