Thursday, August 30, 2007

Down 2 more pounds...

So I'm down a total of 13 pounds now (from about 2 months ago). The first 6 weeks I went to the gym 3-4/wk and counted calories. Since then I've not gone to the gym (though do plan to get back next week) and have eaten very sensibly during the week and ok on the weekends. I still have 50 pounds or so to go, but I'm happy with 13 pounds in 2 months considering I've not worked at it for a few weeks now. Goal is to get back to working at it and be down another 20 pounds at least by years end.

Tomorrow Laura lands in town with her man, Stafford, and we're meeting up for lunch. She'll meet Cameron for the first time. I miss her and can't wait to see her!

Long weekend ahead. Yippee.

Last night I caved and told Craig what his birthday gift is. Since his birthday is two weeks before Christmas and we're going away for a night we decided that celebrating it a month early was a good idea. We're going down to Foxwoods for an overnight (staying at the same place we stayed a few weeks ago - the new hotel just 3 miles down the street, Bellissimo Grande). Since we're not ready to leave Cameron for several days it is our little mini vacation. Needless to say Craig was very happy with his gift. We're both looking forward to it. O yeah - and the cherry on top is that the weekend I selected and booked is the same weekend of the WPT main event so all of the pros will be in town for the $10,000 event.


Have a great long Labor Day weekend y'all!!!

1 Comments:

At 8:11 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations on losing the 13 pounds! Losing another 20 by the end of the year is very ambitious, especially with the holidays. Good luck, and keep reminding me to be good too. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home