Thursday, August 23, 2007

Had some poker peeps over...

last night for the first time in eons.

We maybe hosted poker a few times (at most) while I was pregnant (since I was always tired). Prior to that we used to host every week, EVERY week. So Craig has been itching to host for a long while now.

Last night we got a call to see if we were interested in playing before Bryon leaves for the Navy. We didn't have a sitter (Craig went golfing yesterday so we didn't want to ask his mom again, plus she had dinner plans with friends and we didn't want to head out super late) so I offered up our place so long as there was only one table (no more than 10 people).

Cameron slept soundly upstairs while we playing downstairs, and I had the monitor to be sure I didn't miss any peep. The gang left at 10pm, I was up $70 and all in all it was a nice, surprising Wednesday night.

Off to "Listening for Effective Communication" required class at work. Considering I've taken a class just like this it shall be quite the interesting next 4 hours.

Ciao!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 7:31 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hooray for poker night!

 
At 4:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you had an awesome night of poker little lady! WHOOO HOOO for the $70!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home