Thursday, October 11, 2007

My little baby boy turned 1 (and I'm another year older tomorrow)!

Yes yes it has been a month since I last posted, sorry. I've been notified on more than one occasion to get back to the grind with this. So here I am.

So my little baby boy has officially turned 1 year old! I can't believe it. He is quite the little boy now. I can't get over how smart he is and what he understands and can do.

Here are some pics from his 1st birthday party (which was quite overwhelming I must say). And why was it in the mid-80s in October?
The decorations

The birthday king


Mummy and the birthday boy!


Daddy and the birthday boy!



The cake



Not loving all of the attention while mangling his own little cake


And now a few of Cameron having a blast with his new toys...




Ok - that took a while, off to rest with my hubby while Cameron is off to sleepyville.

4 Comments:

At 6:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Cameron and Danielle!!!

 
At 7:28 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

It looks like he got some great new stuff. I love the zebra on the cake. Happy Birthday to both of you!

 
At 9:05 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Danielle and Cameron!!

 
At 8:08 AM, Blogger AlwaysJoy said...

Great pictures, thanks for sharing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home